Quality Spanish cuisine is always best enjoyed in the company of others, which is why our team of chefs here at UNO MAS restaurant has put together their (updated) “7 Days of Sharing Menus” to be enjoyed with friends, family or special ones.
Another essential component of dining out ‘Spanish style’ is the use of fresh, premium ingredients that are used to create bold, authentic flavors. Every day, you can expect exactly that – with our menus featuring the likes of Main Lobster cooked Cooked ‘al ajillo’ style on Mondays, mouth-watering (and rare to find in Bangkok) Txogitxu Beef on Wednesdays and indulgent Iberico pork cheek Paella on Saturdays.
These are all perfect for sharing (hence the name) for small groups or couples. Here is the full lineup of UNO MAS’ updated ‘7 Days of Sharing Menus’:
• Monday – Live Maine Lobster (THB 990++), Cooked ‘al ajillo’ sizzling in olive oil, garlic and cayenne
• Tuesday – Cochinillo (THB 1,350++), half roasted suckling pig ‘Segovia’ style served with a selection of sauces
• Wednesday – Txogitxu Beef (THB 5,199++), perfectly charred 1 kg of Txogitxu Beef from the Basque country with a bottle of Tempranillo Campo Viejo, Rioja 2014
• Thursday – Boudeuse Oysters (THB 130++ / piece), From ‘David Hervé’ oysters farm in Charente-Maritime (France), Hervé’s oysters are exported to some of the best restaurants in the world
• Friday – Seasonal Mediterranean Mussels (THB 555++), Freshly arrived from Spain. Half kilogram of seasonal mussels cooked in ‘Catalan’ way
• Saturday – From The Best Market in The World ‘La Boqueria’, Josper oven grilled catch of the day fish and seafood
• Sunday – Paella (THB 1,950++), Iberico pork cheeks, seasonal wild mushrooms, truffle and Manchego cheese
These select menus – as well as our regular a la carte and tapas dishes – are available daily at UNO MAS restaurant from 16.00 to 01.00 hrs, located on the 54th floor of Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld.
For more information or to make reservations, please call 02-100-6255 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make reservations and see our full set of menus at www.unomasbangkok.com.