From bite-sized tapas treats to traditional seafood paellas and juicy roasts, dining out Spanish-style is all about making the most of high-quality ingredients while sharing with friends.
At UNO MAS on the 54th floor of Centara Grand at CentralWorld, you can do exactly that with our special 7 Days of Sharing Menus.
Here is a taster of the dishes we’re excited to be serving each day throughout the months of October and November.
• Monday – Paella, possibly Spain’s most famous dish, our special Monday paella is perfectly salty, zesty and cooked with only the finest Maine lobster, seasonal mushrooms and winter black truffles (THB 2,350++)
• Tuesday – Cochinillo, our signature dish here at UNO MAS, this is a one not to be missed. The half-suckling pig is roasted ‘Segovia’ style and served with a selection of sauces (THB 1,350++)
• Wednesday – Txogitxu, a perfectly charred (and generously sized) 1 kg of Txogitxu beef from the Basque country is ideal for couples or groups to share, and is paired with a bottle of Tempranillo Campo Viejo, Rioja 2014 (THB 5,199++)
• Thursday – Oysters, ‘David Hervé’ oyster farm in Charente-Maritime (France), Hervé’s oysters are exported to some of the best restaurants in the world David Hervé Spéciale oysters #2, 110 gr (THB 160++ / piece)
• Friday – Mussels, savour a half-kilogram of mussels fresh off the plane from Spain and cooked ‘Catalan’ style. Another dish perfect for sharing! (THB 555++ / portion)
• Saturday – Lamb, enjoy one of the best Agnei Iberico Suckling Lambs in the World from Aragon, super tender and juicy baby rack of lamb (500 gr) (THB 1,450++)
• Sunday – Spider Crab, ‘Txangurro’ traditional baked crab from the Basque country (THB 750++)
Our special 7 Days of Sharing Menus are available throughout the months of October and November at UNO MAS restaurant from 16.00 to 01.00 hrs. Do please note that our regular food and drink menus are still available as normal.
For more information or to make reservations, please call 02-100-6255 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or make your reservations online at www.unomasbangkok.com